9 Boots To Get When You're Tired of Your Shoes
I am ready for some new, different boots. Don't get me wrong, I love my classic black ankle boots and my warm moccasins in the fall/winter time but I think it's time for a change up. Here what I'm thinking:
1) Starting out with a banger and going right for the leopard print booties. These Thalia Sodi shoes have all the fixin's for a heel you would want to make a statement in.
2) Nothing makes more of a fall statement than fringe boots or burgundy boots. Put them together and this will be sure take you from #basic to #trendsetter.
3) Platform? (check) Wedges? (check) Chelsea Boots (check check check). These boots by Bcbgeneration have everything to (literally and metaphorically) elevate your style game this fall.
5) I am down for these knee high lace up boots by Nine West. They give me such modern-equse victorian shoe vibes. They are so different yet trendy and would take any outfit from a 10 to a 22.
6) When it rains, it pours. And when it pours, you’ll need you Barepaw Constance Tall Rain Boots to get you through your day.
7) I had no words for these Dior shoes expect that I NEED THEM RIGHT NOW. They have that classic element of a lace up ankle boot but everything else about them is so different (in such a good way). Talk about being a fashion trailblazer in these boots
8) When you want to feel powerful and a total B.A go for a pair of guess boots. The little stud details will be sure to scare off any haters.
9) Mixed metals, mixed materials, mixed fabrics, mixed patterns; it’s all such a hot trend right now (even outside of the fashion industry). I am mixin’ it up with these Marc Fisher Boots. They look like simple black ankle boots from far away but once you see them up close, you will want at least five pairs.